Financing Options For Our Investors
We maintain strong relationships with a number of commercial banks, mortgage brokers and private lenders. Contact us for an introduction to our lenders.
- 20-25% Down Payment
- Lender will finance rehab cost into loan!
- Points on Loan 1-2.5%
- Short Term Loans (For Buy, Fix and Sell Property)
- Cash-Out Refinance (Buy, Fix and Rent then Cash-Out Refinance)
- Long Term Loans 7-10 Years Amortized Over 20 Years
Chase Real Estate maintains strategic relationships with some of the most aggressive commercial bankers in the Chicagoland area. We have a proven track record with these lenders as our clients have closed 1,000’s of transactions with these banks. They know we know how to pick profitable deals.
- (If you own 1-4 properties) 25% Down Payment on Purchase plus Renovation Cost
- (If you own 5-10 properties) 30% Down Payment on Purchase plus Renovation Cost
- Renovation Cost Included in Loan
- 30 Year Fixed
- Interest Rate Ranges from 5%-6%’
- Loan Origination Fee Approx. $1750.00
We have mortgage brokers who specialize in foreclosed real estate for investors.
Rehab Loan Program
- Lead up to 70% of ARV (Very little cash out-of-pocket)
- Higher Interest Rate 9.5%
- Improvement Money Available Up Front
- Points on Loan 4-5%
This type of loan is often referred to as “Hard Money” and is the most costly of all loan programs available to investors. There are a number of reputable lenders of this type available for investors. We can guide you in the right direction.