After rehab has been completed, your next step will be to contact our office to get property listed for rent. Our office has employed three licensed leasing agents to assist in the marketing and processing of our clients rental investments. We have a five point marketing program.
- List property in MLS (Multiple Listing Service) as a rental.
- Market property using Realtor.com. We include enhanced features and virtual tours on all of our listings.
Attractive signage for all homes.
- We will enter the property into our showing feedback service. Investors are granted access to this site where they can view the number of showings occurring on there home. After agent shows property to their potential tenant, we send the showing agent a feedback survey. Here, we ask each agent and their potential tenant to provide feedback on condition, curb appeal and price. Our investors have access to this information as well. This showing service keeps our investors informed daily with feedback. Thus, substantially decreasing market time.
- List property on our website ChaseRental.com. Our site receives 1000’s of hits each month.
- Our leasing agents will show the property. They will also complete an extensive background, criminal, and credit check. We check the tenant against a registry of known problem tenants. The leasing agent will write up the lease, collect first months rent and one month’s security deposit. Finally, exchange keys with tenant and deliver paperwork/money to investor.
(Tip)- Investors can always use our rehab team to fix problems after the tenant has moved in the property.
(Tip) – When a property is listed for rent we ask each agent and their buyer to provide feedback on condition, curb appeal and price. Our investors have access to this information as well. This showing service keeps our investors informed daily with feedback. Thus, substantially decreasing market time.